Analogue CCTV SECURITY TESTER - SECURITEST™ PRO
- Analogue CCTV installation and troubleshooting tool
- Compatible with 20+ PTZ protocols
- Aim, focus and program cameras without assistance
RRP ex VAT £575
SecuriTEST™ PRO is the most versatile all-in-one installation and troubleshooting tool for the CCTV professional. It brings CCTV camera testing to a higher level with integrated IRE testing of sync and video levels for maximum productivity.
CCTV installers often need to carry a variety of testing tools to complete their work. SecuriTEST™ PRO combines the most needed tools in one easy-to-carry package.
The SecuriTEST™ PRO combines seven essential CCTV tools; a CCTV Video Tester, PTZ Camera Controller, Digital Multi-Meter, UTP Wire Map Cable Tester, Video Test Pattern Generator, PTZ Protocol Analyser and Camera Programmer in a single compact package.
- Seven essential CCTV tools - combines a CCTV video tester, PTZ camera controller, digital multi-meter, UTP cable tester, video test pattern generator, PTZ protocol analyser and camera programmer in a single compact package.
- Test, aim, focus and program cameras when working alone. Save time by not having to walk back to the control centre to verify functionality of each camera.
- Sharp, bright 2.5in (6.3cm) colour LCD screen with on-screen displays for PTZ control/diagnostics and DMM readouts.
- PTZ protocol analyser - compatible with 20+ PTZ protocols to test and program cameras in the field. Allows the user to identify faulty controllers, wiring or cameras.
- Video level and sync testing
- Audio level testing
- Lithium polymer battery
- Access camera programming to set up camera tours and other functions
- Integrated UTP cable tester
- Full function digital multimeter
- Test pattern generator for monitor setup/adjustment
- Carrying case included
- Installation, maintenance and troubleshooting of analogue CCTV cameras.
- Aim and focus cameras.
PTZ protocol analyser can be used in-line to troubleshoot keyboard controllers and cameras
Wire map tester for UTP (Cat 5e) cabling with clear display of fault condition
Power supply testing: Digital multimeter for testing power supply output and camera current consumption
Program tours and set points via the camera’s onscreen display