CABLE VERIFIERS - LinkMaster
- Bright LED indicators for working in low light conditions
- Instantaneous test results
- Tests installed twisted pair wiring
- Tests unshielded and shielded modular plugs
The LinkMaster™ Tester consists of two units. The main unit is connected to one end of the cable to be tested and the remote unit is connected to the jack at the far end of the cable (wall outlet, patch panel port, etc.)
- Test device used with UTP (Unshielded Twisted Pair) and STP (Shielded Twisted Pair) wiring.
- Checks continuity and configuration of wiring with unshielded and shielded modular plugs.
- Tests for open circuits, shorts, miswires, reversals, and split pairs.
- Main unit and one remote allow one person testing of T568A, T568B and 10/100/1000 Base-T.
- Remote has wiring chart identifying T568A and T568B wiring configurations.
- Press and hold the test button to scan for detailed results of each pair.
- Low battery indicator.
- Compact and durable units.
- Battery included.
Wiremap/continuity testing of shielded and unshielded Cat 5/5e/6/6A LAN cable
Click here for software